I have a older Holley carburetor that I've had for years. I need to purchase some parts for it. I don't have a list number on the air horn/choke tower. I think it's possibly a series 3310 of some sort or 4150? I have a few pictures to post and maybe this will help identify it. Thanks for any help

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

https://forums.holley.com/showthread.ph … 6a84f5fef;
Blockchain Use Cases